Solvent-based wet-look consolidating protector
What’s it for
- Gives wet look to untreated surfaces (tumble finishes, flame finishes, natural sawn finishes).
- Protects material from water and oil.
- Consolidating effect treatment.
- Provides a wet effect that can be intensified with several applications.
- Does not yellow with ageing or with any environmental condition.
- Does not scrape from surface.
- Unpolished natural stone and agglomerates
This product is tested and certified food-safe.
Method of use
No dilution required: ready to use.
- On a clean and dry surface, apply one even and continuous coat of filawet with a brush.
- After 24 hours repeat treatment in the same way.
- For very absorbent materials, a third coat may be required to reach the desired wet effect.Maintenance:diluted solutions of filacleaner. In the areas most exposed to weather conditions we recommend applying the product again every two years.
With one litre:
Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast during the following 24 hours. Do not walk on floor while it’s drying: wait 24 hours after last product application. In the areas most exposed to weather conditions we recommend applying the product again every two years. Do not apply on terracotta floors or polished/very smooth surfaces. If product has been wrongly applied or if a thorough cleaning is required, remove filawet using filanopaint star. The product cannot be applied to supports with problems connected with rising damp.
Only £12 delivery on all tile cleaning and maintenance!